- Does your child have difficulty with reading or math?
- Has it been suggested that your child may have ADD?
- Does your child seem inattentive or have a poor memory?
- Does your child perform below potential?
Complete our Symptom Checklist for Parents to see if we can help. Also, take the Vision Quiz for instant feedback.
We maximize learning by training the brain how to use the eyes as a team
- Vision Therapy is like physical therapy for the eyes and brain
- Seeing occurs in the brain, not the eyes
- There are more than 15 visual skills needed to get information to the brain
- Every lobe of the cerebral cortex is involved in the processing of visual information
- Research suggests that 1 in 4 people may be affected by some degree of vision related learning disorder
- Learn more